Cookies are always a great idea, right? I mean, I can't think of a single person who would disagree. Cookies are also fun to make because you can include the kiddos or hubby in the baking process for fun family time. These lemon crinkle cookies are sure to make for a fun family cookie-making venture.
There a probably a gazillion cookie recipes about there with just about any ingredient you can think of! You will never run out of options when it comes to cookie recipes, that's for sure. Not to mention, cookies are super easy to make and take only a few minutes in the oven before they're ready to be devoured.
Speaking of easy cookie recipes, you really don't get much easier than this Lemon Crinkle Cookie Recipe. I'm not kidding! Let's look at the (not so) extensive ingredient list:
- boxed cake mix
- strawberries (optional)
- powdered sugar
Got your ingredients ready? Good - now let's make some cookies!
- Mix your package of cake mix with two eggs and ⅓ cup of oil.
- Scoop out balls of batter with a cookie scoop and roll in powdered sugar to coat.
- Line cookies onto baking sheet evenly spaced apart and pop them in the oven!
That's it! See, I told you these were easy to make. Now the best part...eating these bad boys!
Want More Tasty Dessert Recipes? Check These Out:
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 cup fresh chopped strawberries
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1 cup powdered sugar in small bowl
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir your cake mix, eggs, and oil. Once combined, add lemon zest, strawberries and fold.
- Scoop out 1-1.5 inch balls with small cookie scoop and drop in powdered sugar to coat. Place on lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart from one another.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and cool on rack. Enjoy!