These Peanut Butter & Jelly Instant Oatmeal Cups are a fun way to jazz up that packet of plain instant oatmeal! Instant oatmeal is topped with natural peanut butter and raspberry jam to create a quick, delicious breakfast.
Oatmeal is my go-to breakfast during the week but it can get a little boring. I sometimes add fresh fruit and a little cinnamon - but then I thought why not do something a little more fun?!
I'm obsessed with all things peanut butter and am a total sucker for a PB&J sandwich. I decided to incorporate those flavors into my morning oatmeal and I'm now wondering why in the world I didn't do so sooner!
How to Make Peanut Butter & Jelly Instant Oatmeal Cups
Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of granulated stevia and mix with a spoon until combined.
Add a tablespoon each of natural peanut butter and raspberry jam on top of oatmeal. Garnish with a few fresh raspberries and enjoy!
A Few Notes for Peanut Butter & Jelly Instant Oatmeal Cups
Feel free to use any other flavor of fruit jam, spread or preserves you prefer! Some flavors that I imagine would also be delicious are:
You can also other types of nut butters or spreads such as:
- almond butter
- cashew butter
- chocolate hazelnut (such as nutella)
You Will Also Love this Peanut Butter and Jelly Yogurt Loaf Cake Recipe!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Instant Oatmeal Cups
- 1 packet plain instant oatmeal
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon granulated stevia
- 1 tablespoon natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam spread, or preserves
- Heat one packet of oatmeal in a 12 oz cup or a small bowl with water according to package instructions.
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and ½ teaspoon of stevia and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Add a tablespoon each of natural peanut butter and raspberry jam on top of oatmeal. Garnish with a few fresh raspberries and enjoy!